Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cruising Along


Cruising A long..

It’s been quite sometimes I didn’t blogging. My life’s now is very hectic, moving to here and there. However, it makes me realize how important for me to get organize..more organize than before. I noticed that lately, I’m a bit disorganized due to my hectic ness. Sometimes I wish I have time for myself and family…may be later..

Latest expedition brought me to Kuala Atok National Park Pahang. Enchanted by the birds, singing songs into my ears each and every moment. The sounds of Indian Cuckoo..asking for ‘one more bottle’ , While Asian Cuckoo keep on counting from 1 until 6..making me smile and happy all the time. Not only that, during the expedition, I can get the chance to hold various colourful and charming forest birds which I had never before met during my own inventories.

The expedition was so marvelous and hilarious..everybody was so happy. Thanks to Mr N and Mr A who brought the happy moment to the course. It meant a lot especially for me. The Kuala Atok, was so beautiful, despite of its tennis court, others are awesome. I wish the place would be totally in natural way. No need to have those kind of facilities and such. When people go into nature, they will expect for nature to be there. And Mak De, thanks for those love duvly dishes that u’ve cook for all us..and..Oh gosh..not forgetting the Masak Lemak Biji Getah.. the dishes that I could never forget..I never knows that people do eat ‘biji getah’??? How stupid I am..They’re so damn creative..

And Mr A..wait for me..I’ll be going there to meet u and my adventurous moment soon..

P/S: Soon will be.. XPDC at S’wak….

No comments: